Suradej Pongratananukul, MD
Dr.Suradej Pong earned his medical degree from School of medicine at Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand in 1985. Later on he received three-year pediatric surgery training from the Children's Hospital in Bangkok and became a board certified pediatric surgeon in 1992. With 10 years of experiences in surgery, he studied and began training in the art and technique of hair restoration surgery with renowned hair transplant surgeons nationally and internationally. He has written several magazine articles on hair transplantation and frequently appears on radio programs and has been a featured speaker on hair transplantation at a number of conferences.
Dr.Suradej Pong has been practicing hair transplantation since 2001. He is the founder and surgeon of the well-established Thailand Hair Transplant Center (THT Center) He devotes his entire medical practice to the treatment of hair loss, exclusively in hair transplantation. For more information, please look at : www.thaihairclinic.com
- Diplomate of American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship with an Emphasis on Hair Replacement Surgery from DHT Clinic (former Stough Clinic) Thailand
- ISHRS 21st Annual Scientific Meeting, Oct 23-26, 2013, San Francisco, CA, USA
- ISHRS 20th Annual Scientific Meeting, Oct 17-20, 2012, The Bahamas
- ISHRS 18th Annual Scientific Meeting at Seaport Hotel & WTC Boston Massachusetts, USA., Oct 20-24, 2010
- ISHRS Regional Workshop : New Advances in Asian Hair Transplantation - Live Surgery Workshop Thailand, June 25-27, 2010
- ISHRS Regional Workshop Follicular Unit Extraction : State of the Art Methodology and Instrumentation at Hair Science Center Colorado, Oct 2-3, 2009
- ISHRS 8th Annual Conferences, Hawaii
- ISHRS and World Hair Society (WHS) 7th Annual Live Surgery Workshop, Orlando, Florida.
- Live Hair Transplantation Demonstrations First Travelling Workshop of ISHRS and WHS in Taegu, Korea
- website : www.thaihairclinic.com