Kevin M McMullen, MD
Dr. Kevin McMullen is a board certified general and vascular surgeon specializing in general and laparoscopic surgical techniques, vascular surgery, varicose vein disease, and hair loss restoration. In 1995, he was one of the founding partners in the Surgical Hospital of Oklahoma, the leading specialty surgical hospital in South Oklahoma City. Dr. McMullen is currently both Chief of Staff and Medical Director of the Surgical Hospital.
M.D. from Texas A&M College of Medicine.
Residency - Alton Ochsner Clinic and Hospital in New Orleans, Louisiana
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- American College of Phlebology
- International Society of Laser Cosmetic Surgeons
- Oklahoma State Medical Association
- Oklahoma County Medical Society
- Oklahoma City Surgical Society
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery