Patrick Frechet, MD
Doctor Frechet has invented surgical techniques recognized internationally.
He is one of two physicians in the world to have invented the technique of "gain of tissue" applicable for both reconstructive and hair restoration surgery.
His main inventions and innovations are :
* 1: The "Scalp Extension Technique" and the "Frechet Extender" patented worlwide for scalp extension or gain of tissue.
* 2: The double, then the three Hair Bearing Transposition Flap also called "Frechet Flap".
These combined techniques are the only approaches, which can treat under local anesthesia and without scalp difformity the 2 posterior thirds of a moderate to an extensive baldness (up to 15 cm. wide usually) in 3 procedures and 2 months time ,the frontal third being treated as usual with grafts.
* 3: The Microstrip Grafting Technique.
* 4: The grafting technique using perpendicular incisions.
* 5: Invisible Scar for Scalp Surgery.
All these techniques are performed under local anaesthesia on an outpatient basis.Their combination may often be necessary to obtain a good result.
* 6: The Occipito-Frontal Transposition Flap.
* 7: The "Anchor" Frechet Flap.
* 8: A technique to prevent and avoid flap necrosis.
* ISHRS First Gold Follicular Award Winner for the year best clinical research or innovation in hair restoration surgery.
* "Mosby" Year Book of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
* "Mosby" Year Book of Dermatologic Surgery.
* "Who's Who" in France.
* "Who's Who" in Switzerland
Doctor Frechet is dedicated exclusively to hair restoration for the past 30 years.
Doctor FRECHET through Congresses and Live Surgery workshops participates to the Hair restoration Surgery education of doctors all over the world.
* Founding President of the European Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ESHRS)
* Co-Founder and PastPresident of the World Hair Society (WHS)
* Honorary President of the "Sociedad Latino Americana del Pelo."
* Founding and Past Board Member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS).
* Founding Member of the American Academy of Aesthetic &
* Member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery.
* Honorary member of the French Society of Aesthetic Surgery.
* Member of "Societe Vaudoise de Medecine".
*Author of the book "Hair loss : The solutions. Ed:J.Grancher.
*Author of over 100 published articles on Hair Restoration Surgery
*Editor of the journal of the European Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
*Participation in the major text books on hair restoration surgery.