Muhammad N. Rashid, MD
WhatsApp mobile : +923004122660
12-13-K, Main Boulevard, Gulberg, (Adjacent Informatics Bld.)
Suite #17, Top Floor, Beverly Centre, Blue Area
Suite #216, Office Block, Park Tower
Pakistan's 1st Hair Transplant Surgeon to become member of ISHRS & also the 1st to Become FELLOW of ISHRS,USA the highest educational & Training Qualification in the filed of Hair Surgery and the only Surgeon who represented Pakistan in the Travelling Workshop of ISHRS held in ASIA in 2000.The most experienced Hair Restoration surgeon in the region with an unmatched experience of more than 11 years in Hair Transplant.He also introduced the most latest and innovative method of doing Hair Transplant called NO TOUCH SURGERY which results in most NATURAL HAIRLINE with 0 % damage risk due to Human Factor due to the use of Special HAIR IMPLANTER DEVICE instead of forceps.He holds the exclusive rights for this NO TOUCH TECHNOLOGY for Single follicle transplant in Pakistan.
At present he is using the most advanced technology that uses state of the art computerized Local Anaesthesia system called Compumed. He is also the President of HAIR CLUB INTERNATIONAL, the largest chain of Hair transplant clinics in Pakistan.
M.B.B.S ,King Edward Medical College R.M.P ( 28233-P )
F.I.S.H.R.S, USA, ( Fellow of International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery)
Diplomate - A.B.H.R.S, USA, (Diplomate of American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery)
Member of I.S.H.R.S, USA
General Secy., HRSP ( Hair Restoration Society of Pakistan)
- Registered Member of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council,PMDC
- Member of International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons
- Member of Europeon Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons
- Member of American Society of Hair Transplant Surgeons
- American Board Certified in Aesthetic Medicine by A.A.A.M., American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
- Member of American Acadmey of Anti-Aging Medicine.
- President Hair Club International
- RECEPIENT SITE STAINING ..Oral Presentation at ISHRS Annual Meeting - 2005, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA.
- IMPORTANCE OF TUMESCENCE WITH DEPTH CONTROL ... Oral Presentation at ISHRS Annual meeting - 2007, LAS VEGAS, USA.
- Improvising The Technique of Recepient Site Staining...Oral Presentation at ISHRS Annual Meeting - 2007, LAS VEGAS, USA.
- Using the Smallest Width Custom Cut Blades with Dull needle implanters,,Oral Presentation at ISHRS Annual Meeting - 2010, BOSTON, USA .
- Presenter/Mentor at Breakfast with the Experts session on Recepient Site Staining at ISHRS Annual Meeting
- ABHRS BOARD EXAM Examiner
- Editor of Pakistan's 1st Newsletter on hair transplant Surgery