The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery is a non-profit medical association composed of more than 1,200 members who specialize in hair loss treatments and restoration.
Since its incorporation in 1993, a renaissance in hair transplantation surgery was set into motion by the ISHRS. The multidisciplinary, international membership of the ISHRS became a critical mass for an explosion of innovation in hair transplantation surgery. The Annual Meeting is a highlight of the year in which the top minds in HRS come together.
Benefits of ISHRS membership include:
- REDUCED REGISTRATION FEES for ISHRS annual meetings, live surgery workshops, online webinars, and other educational programs and products
- Subscription to the bi-monthly newsletter, HAIR TRANSPLANT FORUM INTERNATIONAL
- Access to the ONLINE FORUM ARTICLE ARCHIVES DATABASE SEARCH
- Subscription to the peer-reviewed journal, DERMATOLOGIC SURGERY, and electronic journals, HUMAN TRICHOLOGY, and DRUGS IN DERMATOLOGY (physicians only)
- Opportunities to earn CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION (CME) credits – AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and AAD Category 1 CME Credits
- Eligibility for research grants
- Special rates on textbooks
- www.ISHRS.org - A comprehensive informational website on hair loss and restoration. Free listing with Physician Profile for physician members. Free downloadable patient brochure in multiple languages.
- UNIFIED PUBLIC RELATIONS effort to increase the public's perception and awareness of hair restoration surgery
- A team of leaders, volunteers and staff dedicated to making the ISHRS a valuable resource to the profession.
Apply for Membership
To apply for membership in International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery follow these steps:
- Click on the link below to watch the New Member Video
- Jot down the password at the end of the New Member Video
- Open the 2016 Membership Application
- Enter the password when prompted
- Return your completed application including your application fee, medical license, and two letters of recommendation to info@ISHRS.org