The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery is a non-profit medical association composed of more than 1,100 members who specialize in hair loss treatments and restoration.
Since its incorporation in 1993, a renaissance in hair transplantation surgery was set into motion by the ISHRS. The multidisciplinary, international membership of the ISHRS became a critical mass for an explosion of innovation in hair transplantation surgery. The Annual Meeting is a highlight of the year in which the top minds in HRS come together.
Benefits of ISHRS membership include:
- REDUCED REGISTRATION FEES for ISHRS annual meetings, live surgery workshops, online webinars, and other educational programs and products
- Subscription to the bi-monthly newsletter, HAIR TRANSPLANT FORUM INTERNATIONAL
- Access to the ONLINE FORUM ARTICLE ARCHIVES DATABASE SEARCH
- Subscription to the peer-reviewed journal, DERMATOLOGIC SURGERY, and electronic journals, HUMAN TRICHOLOGY, and DRUGS IN DERMATOLOGY (physicians only)
- Opportunities to earn CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION (CME) credits – AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and AAD Category 1 CME Credits
- Eligibility for research grants
- Special rates on textbooks
- www.ISHRS.org - A comprehensive informational website on hair loss and restoration. Free listing with Physician Profile for physician members. Free downloadable patient brochure in multiple languages.
- UNIFIED PUBLIC RELATIONS effort to increase the public's perception and awareness of hair restoration surgery
- A team of leaders, volunteers and staff dedicated to making the ISHRS a valuable resource to the profession.
Apply for Membership
To apply for membership in International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery follow these steps:
- Click on the link below to watch the New Member Video
- Jot down the password at the end of the New Member Video
- Open the 2018 Membership Application
- Enter the password when prompted
- Return your completed application including your application fee, medical license, and two letters of recommendation to info@ISHRS.org
2019 Membership Application will be posted soon.
2018 Membership Application Deadline: July 1, 2018.
2018 World Congress Scientific Planning Committee
American Medical Association (AMA) House of Delegates (HOD) and
Annual Giving Fund Chair
Communications & Public Education Committee
Regional Workshop Subcommittee
Subcommittee on Best Practices Project
Core Curriculum Committee
Exhibits & Advertising Review Committee
Fellowship Training Committee
FUE Advancement Committee
Global Council of Hair Restoration Surgery Societies
Hair Transplant Forum International
International Relations Committee (ISHRS Ambassadors)
Pro Bono Committee
Scientific Research, Grants, & Awards Committee
Surgical Assistants Committee
Surgical Assistants Awards Committee
AD HOC COMMITTEES
Ad Hoc Committee on Database of Transplantation Results on Patients with Cicatricial Alopecia and
Ad Hoc Committee on Issues Pertaining to the Unlicensed Practice of Medicine
Ad Hoc Committee on PRP
Ad Hoc Committee on Regulatory Issues
Subcommittee on European Standards
Task Force on Finasteride Adverse Event Controversies